Thursday 28 March 2013

The Walcot Exhibition

For the first exhibition i've been properly part of I felt it was quite successful! It was cold but the atmosphere was welcoming and the little Chapel where it was held certainly added to the ambiance. All the work went up in time (just about!) and the turn out was good. I was pleased with how my work fitted in and coincidentally everyone's choice of blue tones created a harmonious feel. Here's some of my highlights of the private view night...




Nathalie and Hannah serving wine and nibbles

Anna with her geometric scarves and wall hanging

Charlotte (right) with her twin by her lily print drapes.

Megan and her perspex house jewellery

Enticing people to come in with atmospheric jam jar tea lights.

Me by my work, collection of necklaces and the statement wall hanging featuring draped knit and resin beads.

The buzz carried on through the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment